Thursday, November 30, 2017

First Ever Blog Hop at Createful Heart

     Welcome to our first ever Blog Hop - November, 2017!  We’re so glad you decided to join us.  We hope that you’ll not only join in on the Blog Hop, but the current Challenge #7.  We have an Overall Winner and Top 3 each challenge.  Our theme for Challenge #7 is "CHRISTMAS."
     Before I go on, there are some simple rules to follow to be eligible for the Blog Hop Door Prize (20% Coupon toward any digi purchase of $10 or more in Createful Heart’s Etsy Store):
1.  You MUST leave a comment on each Design Team member’s blog, including the Createful Heart Blog.
2.  You MUST be a follower of the CHDD blog.
3.  Winner will be announced on the next Challenge #8 and also on our Facebook Page: Createful Heart Digis & Designs.
4.  The date of this Blog Hop will run throughout the duration of the current Challenge #7, November 30th through December 13th, 2017.  

    Now let me show you what I created for the Challenge #7 - Blog Hop!

     I used this adorable "Snow Family" image from Createful Heart, colored with my ProMarkers, and cut with an Unbranded die.  I cut the frame for it with another die from that same set, only one size larger.  That has to be my favorite die for making lace ovals or doilies.  The printed sentiment was also cut with a die from that set.

     Everything was mounted onto a colored card base.  I added narrow green ribbon and tied a double bow, then added the green, sparkly candy cane, and called it finished.  I wanted it to be as flat as possible for mailing.

Digi Choosday
Outlawz Twisted Thurs.
Passion for ProMarkers
Tuesday Throwdown

     Okay, there you have it folks.  This is my last card as a DT member for Createful Heart and I wish them all the best.  Be sure to get to “hopping” and also get your own Christmas card entered into the challenge.  Have fun with it and Happy Stamping!  NanaConnie

19 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Love your Snow Family Portrait card! The die frames you used really showcase the digi stamp!

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous Connie, I love this snow family!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Great card, Nanaconnie! The colors are beautiful! Thanks for being a part of the team! xxx

Unknown said...

huhu nana fantastic card and blog :)

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A cute snow family image and lovely design, thanks for sharing this with us in our challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week.
Lorraine PFP DT

Edwina said...

So beautiful! I love this card so much. That digi is wonderful. You colored it so well. Love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Rachelle Olaridge said...

What a beautiful card. Love the details and cute digi. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Tuesday Throwdown. Happy Crafting!

Angie said...

Love your Snowman family. Great card.

Jana Forrest said...

Such a wonderful card! I've enjoyed being on the DT with you. I hope to see your work again soon. Merry Christmas!

Neva said...

Beautiful card! I love the shade of green base. The way you framed it definitely draws attention to the cute snow family.

GalFridayStamping said...

Simply adorable. Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday and best of luck with your entry.

Jane DT for  http://https://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

Paddington fan said...

Such a sweet snow family and a great card! Thank you for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week and I hope you'll join us again soon, love Jacky x

Crafty KJ said...

Aw this little snow family is too cute and I love the way you've coloured them! That die cut frame is really lovely too! Thanks for joining in with my challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week. Hugs, Karen xx

The Crafty Den said...

Super cute card Connie. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Glenda Atkins said...

Love the old time feeling this card gives me when I look at it. Loving the caroling snow people!
hugs
Glenda

creationsnz said...

Congrats on your TT win! CarolG

DonnaMundinger said...

Love this little snow family and the beautiful way you've framed them and the sentiment too. The sweet embellishments top it off perfectly. I'm sure the Createful Heart team will miss your lovely work, Connie. xxD

Angela B. said...

What an adorable Snowman family! So cute! Hopping on by for the fun!

Karen C said...

Love this!! Thank you for the blog hop inspiration!
Hugs,
Karen C