Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Christmas Gremlins

    I know, I know, gremlins aren't really well known as Christmas critters.  Grinches, yes, and certainly elves but I happen to have personal experience with Christmas gremlins!  Ever have a package disappear after you wrapped it?  Or have favorite ornaments fall off the tree when the cat is locked outside?  Yep, it's the Christmas gremlins!

     Fortunately for you, someone managed to get a photo of a Christmas gremlin celebrating his latest raid on the Christmas tree.  Look at that evidence!  Wrapped presents and stolen candy canes.


   
     This image is from the Progressive Challenge at Sasayaki Glitter, and I colored it with my ProMarkers.  I used a die from Little B to cut it.  The deep burgundy CS in the background was embossed with my Linen folder.

     The three candy cane embellishments and the sentiment are from Recollections and I like the CAS design which focuses the attention on the image.  I debated for a while about which color candy canes to use, decided on both of the traditional Christmas colors although I admit to a preference for green most of the time.  It makes me think of the scents of Christmas - pine, bayberry, and balsam.  Mmmmm, good holiday smells.

     Challenges:
As You Like It
Aud Sentiments
C.R.A.F.T.
Creative Moments
Dream Valley
I {heart} ProMarkers
Outlawz Twisted Thurs.
Star Stampz
Word Art Weds.

     Stop by again later to see the next card I've done for the 30 Days of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

11 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Love this Connie, that gremlin looks very happy with himself.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lori Kobular said...

OMG!! This is such a fun Christmas card! I love it! Yes I have had a few encounters with those pesky Christmas Gremlins!!

Lynne said...

A super fun card. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It x

Grudniowe Handmade said...

Lovely card :) Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge.
Monika

Trimgym said...

Lovely creation, thank you for joining our challenge at CRAFT Challenge this week
Jo

Furrbster said...

Oh he is a little cute terror! lol. Great colouring,

Thanks for playing along at Creative Moments, Aud Sentiments AND I Love Promarkers too,

Hugz Tinz

PS love your top banner :)

Glenda Atkins said...

Ha,ha another fun and delightful Christmas card Connie. Yes,I too have been visited by those Christmas Gremlins, they do seem to get around!
Love your card
hugs
Glenda

Nikki said...

Great card! Thank you for playing along with us on I 💜 ProMarkers.
Nikki, DT member x

Grietje said...

Such a funny monster on your card! Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Moments.

Xx Grietje
Grietje's Kaartenhoekje
Creative Moments DT

Sarah said...

What a great image, such fun and I think the traditional colour way suits him very well...perfect for us at AYLI!! Sarah DT

MagsB said...

This is such a fun card! The Gremlin is very cute! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

love Mags B x