Friday, August 26, 2016

Keep Your Eye on the Ball

     This week at the QKR Stampede challenge, we want you to "Keep Your Eye on the Ball."   In other words, do cards showcasing any sport that uses a ball.  I chose golf because I love this darling 'Old Golfer' (Digi 16103.)  I also used the sentiment 'My Wife Said' (Digi 16409.)


     I've returned to using my ProMarkers to color, then I fussy cut the image and layered it with dimensional dots on top of a stitched, scalloped circle, die cut.  I also used another die cut of circles in the background.  Both die sets are from Memory Box.  The polka dot "bowtie" was added for embellishment but after that I left it alone.  I wanted a masculine card and it just didn't need any further embellishment.

     Challenges:
A Bit More Time to Craft
A Gem of a Challenge
Aud Sentiments
CCC Digi
Classic Design Team Open
Crafting with an Attitude
Crafts and Me
Cut It Up
Die Cut Divas
Not Just Cards
Oddball Art
Paper Creator's Crafts
Sasayaki Glitter
Sisters of Craft

     I hope we're going to see you playing in our challenge this week.  Remember, it's any sport, any at all, as long as it uses some kind of ball.  Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

Please continue to leave comments.  The "Word Verification" really isn't on.  BLOGGER INSISTS ON SHOWING THE "CAPTCHA" ICON BUT IF YOU IGNORE IT AND JUST PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT, IT WILL POST JUST FINE.  I WISH I COULD GET RID OF IT BUT THERE'S NO OPTION FOR THAT WHEN THE COMMENTS ARE WRITTEN IN A SEPARATE BOX. SORRY.

15 comments:

*Vicki* said...

LOL!! Thi is just too cute NC!! I love the circle/bubble die cut on your design here and that fun sentiment! :) HUGS

Creative world said...

Love your funny image and the sentiment is hilarious...thank you for joining us at Aud Sentimens challenge...hugs Željka

Anonymous said...

Funny sentiment!! And super fun card!!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Ha-Ha brilliant fun card .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
Aud Sentiments
My Blog As I do Rodos

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Great card, thanks for sharing with Sisters of Craft and good luck. Wendy DT xx

Glenda Atkins said...

I so love this card, what a fab image and sentiment. Too funny!
hugs
Glenda

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I have got to send in my request. Happy that I won. Hope I can join challenge this week. Not much of a ball or any kind of sports person. The sentiment....my husband would agree.

Diane Louise J said...

Thanks for entering your lovely fun card into the 'Shades of Blue' Challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Good Luck in the draw and hope you will join us again.
Crafty Hugs, Diane Louise (DT) xx

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Cute card! I love that die cut with all the circles on it.

Thanks for linking to Cut it Up for our Bow Tie challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Oh my this old golfer image is just fantastic, I love it. You have coloured him so nicely too. Love the card and the sentiment is perfect, that is what my hubby would say to me too (lol) nice work.

Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
[Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]



Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Oh! what a fun card, he is a great image.
Faith
x

Intruderlady said...

Beautiful card. The sentiment cracked me up. Love it!
Thanks for joining our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Good luck!
Kitty DT

Cathie Borowski said...

I love the image and the sentiment you have put with it, absolutely perfect. Thank you for joining the Diecut Divas Summer Vacation Challenge. Cathie DT

Arlene said...

So very funny! Love it.

So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Vixykins said...

Gorgeous design x
Thanks for playing at Crafts & Me (Sorry I'm so late, holiday and manic work!)