Thursday, July 14, 2016

Santa's Helper

     One more Christmas card for the stash.  Image by Scrapper's Delight, for the July Progressive Challenge on their FB page..


     The image is printed directly onto the card front and colored with my ProMarkers.  I used strips of glittered CS for the upper corner.  The sentiment is printed and hand cut.  Final touch is the red bow.  Very CAS design.

     Challenges:
Christmas Cards
Creative Fingers
Crimbo Crackers
Crafting with an Attitude
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
Outlawz CAS
Sasayaki Glitter
Take It, Make It
Tuesday Throwdown

     Another short post but this is such a busy week for me.  Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

Please continue to leave comments.  The "Word Verification" really isn't on.  BLOGGER INSISTS ON SHOWING THE "CAPTCHA" ICON BUT IF YOU IGNORE IT AND JUST PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT, IT WILL POST JUST FINE.  I WISH I COULD GET RID OF IT BUT THERE'S NO OPTION FOR THAT WHEN THE COMMENTS ARE WRITTEN IN A SEPARATE BOX.  SORRY.

12 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Great minds think alike my friend, I have posted a Christmas card today, another for my stash too. I love this cute image she is beautiful. Another gorgeous card my friend.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Donna Ellis said...

ohhhh, you made her look so cute, Connie! I love the happy red festiveness, and the cute presents underneath. The sparkle on the corner are just the right amount of glittery goodness to bring out the Christmas Season! Beautiful card! hugs, de

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Oh! Santa MUST be VERY happy with his helper LOL. Love the image and your card. Love the addition of the corner and bow.
Faith
x

jimlynn said...

She looks a little like me at Christmas! CUTE card Connie.
Lynn

M DelValle said...

Lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Star Stampz callenge blog. Maria

Shirley-Anne said...

Very sassy Santa helper , this one, looking splendid in her bright outfit .Love the CAS idea . thanks for sharing this with us here at Christmas card Challenges

Teresa Arsenault said...

I like what you did in the corner for this design. Cute card. Enjoy your weekend. hugs, Teresa

CraftyGirl said...

NC, love your card she is super cute. I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

samantha's cards said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at Christmas card challenges.

Aurelia Aurora said...

Adorable santa girl.. Thank you so much for joining our challenge #37 at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge and Good luck at the draw <3

hugs,
~RoRa

CraftyGirl said...

Back again NC with a different DT hat on! Lovely project, I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Tuesday Throwdown DT

M DelValle said...

Great card! Thank you for joining us at Sasayaki Glitter stamps challenge! Maria