Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Heartfelt Thank You

    If you're looking for the second February release from MHK Designs, please scroll down one post.

      This card uses the freebie image from Tickell Expressions given to us for the Progressive Challenge at The Outlawz.   Thank you, Teresa.  :-D


    Printed onto pastel parchment paper (not vellum but actual parchment, for those of you in the UK :-D), then colored with chalk, Copics & gel ink.  The bit of lace was a scrap left over from a blouse I made recently, and the ribbon for the bow was also in the bin filled with other scraps.  I tied it and then added the two pearls.

     Really short post today.  Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

3 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Connie, I can't tell you how thrilled I was to see your beautiful card at the PF challenge. You colored this so beautifully, really bringing out the girl's pretty features. You make me wish I had drawn her as a head and shoulders image because she looks so much better that way. I will tell you a secret. The girl is actually a young friend of mine. She has blond hair and blue eyes - just as you have coloured her. :)
hugs,
Teresa

Donna Hanley said...

What a nice job you have done with this sweet image. I love that you are making great use of your left over lace and of course your darling bow. The sentiment is ideal for this one and it's one that I say to people quite often. It is so important to touch someone's heart in this lifetime. Enjoy your day.

Dawn said...

Sweet little card! I love the image & I love your design!
Hugs
Dawn xx