Thursday, December 10, 2015

Do Not Open 'Til Christmas

     Another day with two posts.  This darling image is the freebie for the Progressive Challenge at From the Heart Stamps and it clearly is the fulfillment of every child's biggest Christmas wish -- lots of packages just for him!


     The image is colored with ProMarkers, including gold, silver and copper metallic markers on some of the presents.  I heat embossed the sentiment with gold EP.  That image piece was layered onto shiny, gold CS and I added a leftover scrap of gold ribbon for the bow.  That was it --again, I wanted a CAS design, easier to mail.

     Challenges:
ABC Challenge
Addicted to Stamps and More
Frilly and Funkie
Holly Jolly Christmas
Kitty Bee Designs
Southern Ridge Trading Co.
Stempelsonnen
Sweet Stamps Technique
Through the Purple Haze

     I'll see you again tomorrow with my DT post for the newest challenge at QKR Stampede.  In the meantime, Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

18 comments:

jeanchaneyaz said...

I do love this image, NanaConnie! You really colored him nicely and I love the cheerful packages. Very nice!

Donna Hanley said...

Oh that's a lot of gifts, hope Santa saved one for me. I've been good I promise. LOL Darling card, Connie. Have a great day.

jimlynn said...

Pretty, pretty coloring on that cute image Connie! LOVE the CAS design too. Fabulous plus!
Lynn

Katelyn said...

Cute card. Thanks for sharing your card on the Southern Ridge Trading Company - "Christmas Words" monthly challenge.

-Katelyn DT member at Southern Ridge Trading Company

Dawn said...

So sorry I haven't been around much lately, just snowed under here!
I absolutely love all the creations on your blog since my last visit!
I'm sorry I can't comment individually, I'd be here for weeks catching up! lol
Hugs
Dawn xx

Teresa Arsenault said...

Great design. I like that ribbon coming out the sides.
hugs,
Teresa

Nancy Dynes said...

Oooohhhh!! This so cute! Your coloring with the pro markers is gorgeous! I just love it! Thank you so much for joining us at The Frilly and Funkie Challenge!
Hugs,
Nancy

Peanut said...

Adorable! Let's hope teddy can wait a couple more weeks! :)
x Asha

*Vicki* said...

AWE!! This is such a cute image NC!! Love your CAS design! :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamps & More! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is lovely, great colouring and Lurve your bow.

Unknown said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges, cheers Carol DT

Judy McKay said...

Cute card. Nice colouring. Thank you for joining Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge this month. Hope to see you back here in 2016. Judy DT

stempelfrida said...

What a cute image! Such a great Christmas card. Thank you so much for joining our chalenge at ATSM. Please come back next year! Creative regards from stempelfrida
http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

Cec said...

Very cute little card. Your colouring is lovely and even with the layers you have managed a maibale card - kudos on that because postage is outrageous these days. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie.
Hugs!
Cec

Jo said...

Hehe, the teddy looks like he's finding it hard to wait until christmas to open those presents :)
Great card, thank you so much for joining in our SOTM challenge at FTHS.
Merry Christmas,
Jo xx

Jenny Marples said...

What a super cute card! Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

Unknown said...

What a cute card. I love that image. It is perfect for the Christmas challenge at Through the Purple Haze, Jackie DT x

Kim said...

Hi NC! A little late but I just want you to know how cute this little guy is and those presents looks like a lot of fun. Thanks for joining us at sweet stamps.com