Saturday, July 12, 2014

Dance Like There's No Tomorrow

     Can you tell that I've just fallen in love with Sassy Cheryl's digis?  I was first introduced to them a couple of years ago and bought a few, then worked with them again through one of the DTs on which I served.  But they sort of hid away in a folder on my hard drive and just didn't shout out very often.  Then, when Sassy Cheryl's closed down their blog challenges and took everything over to Facebook, I suddenly woke up and discovered them all over again.  I've been on three different shopping sprees recently and now I'm doing another card for their challenge on the Sassy Cheryl's Neighborhood FB page.


I took the sketch from The Outlawz Sketch Challenge
and took the colors from Outlawz Tuesday Colors 
(tomato red + 2 that I chose, corn gold and earth brown,
and a  twist of  "a single flower.")

  

     The image is colored with my favorite ProMarkers, die cut and distressed, with inks added to the edges.  The papers are from Colorbok and K & Co., and I distressed the edges of all of those.  The brads were in my stash, the sheer ribbon for the bow came from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and I added the single rose from my stash.

     Challenges:
4 Krafty Girlz
Craft-Dee Bowz 
Crafty Creations
Creative Moments
Delightful Challenges
Digi Chooseday
Fan-tastic Tuesday
Inky Impressions
Penny's Paper-Crafty
Scrappers' Delights
Whimsy Inspiration

     It's the weekend, people!  Dance like there's no tomorrow!  Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

18 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I love the cute image

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Love the way you've colored her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card hun love her she adorable thanks also for joining us at Outlawz this week hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi NanaConnie hope your OK! Your card looks really good, the colouring looks professional!

    Love From Rebecca xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, I love the sentiment and image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Connie I love this....How cute is that image and your colors are just perfect. Love it...Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eat a fun card amd great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining at Whimsy Stamps: Summer Tme
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute image & a lovely card!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card thanks for sharing with FTT this week Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO cute and love her little sneakers! An adorable card Connie.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card and darling image!!Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so beautiful – lovely colours and layout – thank you for joining us at Penny’s Paper-Crafty this week – Michelle x
    PS I love your cat pics !

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are just soooo fun! Love the great take on the sketch that you have done here! Fabulous job.

    Thanks for joining us in our Punches or dies challenge at Digi Choosday Crafting Vicky (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card. great take on the sketch
    Thank you for joining us at Scrapper's Delights

    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful creation ..Thankyou for joining us at the crafty girls challenge blog..good luck ..Anita DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments! :)

    Petya DT

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment and I so much appreciate the encouragement you give me. Thank you for taking the time to comment.